Prices And Payment
You may download a full list of all Accommodation Fees for 2012/13 for all University of Surrey owned accommodation from this page. Please note that the prices given may be subject to amendment and should be used for guidance purposes only.
The following costs are included in the Accommodation Fees:
- Belongings insurance premium
- Your gas, electricity and water bills
- A broadband connection service to the University ResNet network
- A telephone point with your own direct dial number
Paying For Your Room
Your invoice for rent, called an Invoice for Residence Fees, will normally be sent to your University email account within 14 days of your arrival. There is nothing to pay for any of our single rooms before you arrive.
You have two payment options
- You can pay rent for the whole period of your stay in one lump sum. How to make this payment will be explained on your Invoice for Residence Fees.
- You can pay by monthly instalments. A list of these instalments will be on page two of your Invoice for Residence Fees. If you choose to pay monthly your rent will be collected by 'Direct Debit' from a UK bank account. If you choose this option you will, if necessary, be given time to open a UK bank account and set up a Direct Debit. For more information on Direct Debits please see our FAQs.
Use the E-Payment & Direct Debit Gateway to pay your residence fees easily and efficiently.
Please note that you will need your Invoice for Residence Fees to login to the Gateway, which uses your Invoice Number and your University Student Number.
Accounts Receivable Team
Make sure to include your Family Name and Student Number
Call the correct number below, based on the first letter of your Family Name:
A to D - 01483 689039 (Extension 9039)
E to K - 01483 682460 (Extension 2460)
L to R - 01483 686394 (Extension 6394)
S to Z - 01483 689029 (Extension 9029)
Request an appointment by email or phone as above