Student Advisors can provide information, advice and guidance on tax and national insurance for students. 

The questions we sometimes receive include:

-How much can I earn from employment before I'm taxed?
-Is my employer taxing me at the correct rate? (If your tax code is "BR" you may be paying too much tax.)
-What if I've overpaid tax - can I get a refund and if so how?
-What is NI, should I be paying it?
-Should the interest I get on my savings be taxed?

Further information from HMRC 

Her Majesty's Customs and Revenue website has a section dedicated to students, with online calculators and a tax checker. We can help guide you to understand and work through information to resolve matters. 

To make an appointment contact us