English and Languages Alumni
The School’s alumni are engaged in a range of professions across the world. Almost 3,000 have registered with Forever Surrey, the University’s graduate network.
88% of the School’s graduates live in the UK and the remaining 12% live in 55 other countries.
The five most common professions among the School’s alumni are: