The Faculty’s research takes place predominantly within large, coherent groups whose mass and state-of-the-art facilities provide unique opportunities for pursuing a wide variety of topics, many of them with a multidisciplinary flavour drawing on academic staff from multiple disciplines.
- 5G Innovation Centre
- Advanced Technology Institute (ATI)
- Centre for Environmental Strategy (CES)
- Institute for Communication Systems (formerly the Centre for Communication Systems Research, CCSR)
- Centre for Nuclear and Radiation Physics (CNRP)
- Centre for Vision, Speech and Signal Processing (CVSSP)
- Surrey Space Centre (SSC)
See our graduate school pages for further information and how to apply.