Welcome to the School of Health and Social Care.
The School of Health and Social Care as part of the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences is a leading provider of education programmes for health and social care practitioners.
1) access to a range of educational programmes at Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral level
2) research and consultancy encompassing evidence based practice, policy and education.
Research activities are focused on a wide range of areas relevant to healthcare provision and embrace evidence based practice, policy and education. We have established a research base which drives and reflects innovation and change in clinical practice within healthcare.
Latest Departmental News
- Two New Prizes
- Antenatal Perineal Care Clinic (RSCH) – Supporting Normal Birth
- Applications invited for Clinical academic training pathway internship opportunities starting October 2012 at the University of Surrey
Latest Faculty News
- 4 April 2013 - Guildford Academic Associates Scholarship for 2013
- 27 March 2013 - Annual Fund grant
- 12 February 2013 - University of Surrey Student awarded 'runner-up' for Nursing Award