- 70% of research rated internationally excellent or world leading in latest Research Assessment Exercise.
- A lively and friendly learning environment.
- Innovative modules designed by staff at the forefront of their field.
- One of the largest research groups on nonlinear mathematics.
- Graduates with outstanding employment prospects.
- Congratulations to Neville Boon
- Congratulations to Vitaly Fain for successfully passing is MPhil Viva
- Congratulations to Colin Little
The Department is currently accepting PhD applications across all discplines. For details as how to apply, please see here.
We have an opening for a PhD position in the area of water waves. See here for details. The deadline is 14th of June 2013.